Pilot Zone > Pilot Zone

Bourbon Snobs

<< < (2/22) > >>

Becky (My pronouns are Assigned/By/God):
For me, Scotch only exists to play a role in the Rusty Nail. Equal parts Ardbeg (or Lagavulin) and Drambuie.

Rush:
I say I like bourbon but don’t actually ever drink it. But I love a bourbon ball. That’s because my Vice is chocolate, sugar, carbs. The bourbon flavor is nice.

Ron22:
I like to go to small distilleries and taste before I buy. Support the little guy, some really good one some not so much.

Sent from my iPad . Squirrel!!

Anthony:
Well Stan, as you know, I lived in Kentucky for almost 4 years, so I know a tad about Bourbon. Never drank it before that, but the locals didn't like that, so off to the Bourbon distilleries I went.  I settled on Woodford Reserve as my go to Bourbon.  Yes, I do occasionally partake after the gym of course.   :)

All real Bourbon is made in Kentucky.  Sour Mash isn't Bourbon.

Little Joe:

--- Quote from: Anthony on February 05, 2022, 02:35:48 AM ---Well Stan, as you know, I lived in Kentucky for almost 4 years, so I know a tad about Bourbon. Never drank it before that, but the locals didn't like that, so off to the Bourbon distilleries I went.  I settled on Woodford Reserve as my go to Bourbon.  Yes, I do occasionally partake after the gym of course.   :)

All real Bourbon is made in Kentucky.  Sour Mash isn't Bourbon.

--- End quote ---
I. Have settled on Woodfords reserve as my everyday choice too.
But I also agree with Ron22 that going to small distillery tastings can find some excellent choices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version