Spin Zone > Spin Zone

Tulsi - I’m sold!

(1/6) > >>

Rush:
Can’t say I disagree with any of this.  Well, I never supported Bernie, but I can understand why she preferred him over Hillary.  Makes sense!

I think her transformation is sincere. Like Rosanne Barr, it’s not Tulsi who changed, it is the Democrat Party.  They became everything she hated: anti-free speech, anti-women (with the trans stuff), pro-war, etc.

Except on guns, she’s changed on that, but they don’t talk about that here.

Little Joe:
I liked Tulsi when liking Tulsi wasn't cool.

I think you are mostly right in that the D party changed.  But I think Tulsi changed too.  I believe that as she saw the growing hypocrisy of the democratic party she re-evaluated some of her beliefs and discovered that she had been misled by what seemed like good intentions.  I think her re-evaluation awakened some of her sensibilities.

Just like a reformed smoker is among the most vehement of anti-smoking people, I think a reformed Democrat (or communist) can be the most solid conservative.  They have seen the enemy, and it is them (with apologies to Pogo).

President in Exile YOLT:
Her stupid hair "style" screams "liberal feminist."

Rush:

--- Quote from: President in Exile YOLT on April 03, 2024, 02:05:49 PM ---Her stupid hair "style" screams "liberal feminist."

--- End quote ---

You mean that white streak?  That bugs me a little too.  Although I had it myself for a short while then started dying everything back to my natural dark brown.

EppyGA - White Christian Domestic Terrorist:
It could be natural. I had a manager that had a white streak in his hair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version