Spin Zone > Spin Zone

Keep animals off your table

(1/13) > >>

Rush:
I just heard a radio ad from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture to "keep animals off your table" this holiday.  Now the government is officially pushing vegetarianism?  Just when more and more science is coming out proving the benefits of carnivore and keto/paleo diets? Unbelievable. Follow the money... wheat, corn, soybeans, you would not believe the amounts of these carbs shipped around the U.S. to be consumed to cause our obesity and diabetes.

President-Elect Bob Noel:

--- Quote from: Rush on December 02, 2020, 10:39:04 AM ---I just heard a radio ad from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture to "keep animals off your table" this holiday.  Now the government is officially pushing vegetarianism?  Just when more and more science is coming out proving the benefits of carnivore and keto/paleo diets? Unbelievable. Follow the money... wheat, corn, soybeans, you would not believe the amounts of these carbs shipped around the U.S. to be consumed to cause our obesity and diabetes.

--- End quote ---

all the animals can wait for table-scraps (if any)...

Mr Pou:

--- Quote from: Rush on December 02, 2020, 10:39:04 AM ---I just heard a radio ad from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture to "keep animals off your table" this holiday.  Now the government is officially pushing vegetarianism?  Just when more and more science is coming out proving the benefits of carnivore and keto/paleo diets? Unbelievable. Follow the money... wheat, corn, soybeans, you would not believe the amounts of these carbs shipped around the U.S. to be consumed to cause our obesity and diabetes.

--- End quote ---

The food pyramid was such a scam. 6-11 servings of grains and carbs a day along with the vilification of proteins and good fats? No wonder so many are obese, suffer diabetes, etc.

Scam!

President-Elect Bob Noel:
If God hadn't wanted us to eat animals, then He shouldn't have made them out of food.

If God hadn't wanted us to eat animals, then He should have made it fun to hunt broccoli

nddons:

--- End quote ---
I think what it meant was to kill your cat.

I’m a dog guy, but the thought of cats up on tables and counters grossed me out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version