Spin Zone > Spin Zone

Democrat Fascism

(1/1)

Lucifer:

I'm open to an honest conversation on this topic.  I would like to hear from someone who is a democrat, and have them explain why the party has embraced fascism, anti semitism and overall embrace of totalitarianism.

No name calling, no rants, just please explain why these ideologies are appealing.

Bamaflyer:
I think Martha’s Vineyard enclave of “elite” libs have caused the democrap shift wayyyy left. For sure there’s moderate dems but they’re either being blackmailed or just sucking it up to go along. They are definitely organized with all of them voting together, unlike the republicans and RINOs. Could be the reason some are retiring.

Lucifer:

--- Quote from: Bamaflyer on May 05, 2024, 08:34:51 AM ---I think Martha’s Vineyard enclave of “elite” libs have caused the democrap shift wayyyy left. For sure there’s moderate dems but they’re either being blackmailed or just sucking it up to go along. They are definitely organized with all of them voting together, unlike the republicans and RINOs. Could be the reason some are retiring.

--- End quote ---

I believe many of the "blue collar" democrats have found themselves in the same position as conservatives in 2016, that is wanting change but laying low and quiet.

The ultra radical left that has taken over the democrat party are not that large, it only appears that way due to their hold on the corporate media.   Unfortunately the moderate democrats find themselves in a position of helpless as they are afraid of the terrorism and lawfare tactics of the radicals.

Both the republican party and democrat parties have failed and don't represent the majority of Americans.  Conservatives are open about this, but democrats still try to defend the party, that's why I would be interested in hearing why.   Perhaps they can enlighten us.

Username:

--- Quote from: Bamaflyer on May 05, 2024, 08:34:51 AM ---I think Martha’s Vineyard enclave of “elite” libs have caused the democrap shift wayyyy left. For sure there’s moderate dems but they’re either being blackmailed or just sucking it up to go along. [...]

--- End quote ---
The word for this is Quisling.  An amazing description that we don't hear nearly enough.

--- Quote ---Quisling is a term used in Scandinavian languages and in English to mean a citizen or politician of an occupied country who collaborates with an enemy occupying force – or more generally as a synonym for traitor or collaborator. The word originates from the surname of the Norwegian war-time leader Vidkun Quisling, who headed a domestic Nazi collaborationist regime during World War II.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version