Pilot Zone > Pilot Zone

Pedantically speaking: Spins

<< < (11/11)

Rush:

--- Quote from: Anthony on April 22, 2023, 07:23:22 AM ---The medical community is so snake bitten on Opiods they go to other stuff like Gabapentin. My doc's not going to give me any more Percocet so gave me that instead. No thanks.  I'll stick with Ibuprofen.

--- End quote ---

The whole war on opioids is a DISASTER.  They’re using wretched druggies to keep honest people like you and me from getting pain relief, all for political points. It’s what I used to hate the most about the GOP beginning with Reagan (yes I loved him but disagreed with him on this although in his defense he was trying to address the problem with crack cocaine destroying the inner cities, yes a racist Republican trying to help the black community but I digress) and now the Democrats are just as bad if not worse, because it’s the authoritarian alphabets like the DEA, FDA, FBI all trying to control what people do with their lives like the psychopathic control freaks you become when you get federal power with no accountability.

They don’t give a fuck how the common patient suffers nor do they care how they destroy doctors reputations and careers. 

The whole reason we have poisonous illegal drugs is the government bans on safe opioids drives their invention.  FUCK the government on this and every other thing they stick their filthy fingers in my personal business.

jb1842:
Gabapentin messed me up. I felt mentally screwed up fron it. One time I walked into the women's restroom at a store and stood there for a bit and had no idea why I was in there.

Rush:

--- Quote from: jb1842 on April 22, 2023, 09:19:30 AM ---Gabapentin messed me up. I felt mentally screwed up fron it. One time I walked into the women's restroom at a store and stood there for a bit and had no idea why I was in there.

--- End quote ---

My mom insisted my sister put the newspaper in the refrigerator.  That’s the kind of thing we think gabapentin is doing to her, sounds about right with your experience. But it does seem to help her pain so we are trying to find a dose that helps but doesn’t mess her up too bad.  We have the morphine but are holding off on that unless she gets so bad she starts begging Jesus to take her because we know it will block her up. We are just glad to have it on hand. We can’t stand to see her suffer, she’s the sweetest lady on the planet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version