Spin Zone > Spin Zone

Where is . . .

(1/2) > >>

Little Joe:
Anyone want to speculate on why we haven't heard from Stan for a while?

Rush:
I don’t know but it brings up a question that bugs me a little. What if something happens to one of us and there is no way to know?  Suppose I drop dead tomorrow. Unless my husband makes an account so he can tell y’all, you’d never know. Or one of you would have to remember my real name and google obits.

Little Joe:

--- Quote from: Rush on April 27, 2024, 09:59:34 AM ---I don’t know but it brings up a question that bugs me a little. What if something happens to one of us and there is no way to know?  Suppose I drop dead tomorrow. Unless my husband makes an account so he can tell y’all, you’d never know. Or one of you would have to remember my real name and google obits.

--- End quote ---
I have given my wife info for 3 sites to login  and announce her freedom if something happens to me.
This isn't one of them.

EppyGA - White Christian Domestic Terrorist:
We lost a member of the PB almost two years ago. He was an Angel Flight pilot and another PB member got a notice that way. He had a heart attack. He was a couple of months form early retirement with Truist and had a lot of things planned with his wife.  Never mentioned to us any heart issues, cholesterol or anything and worked out regularly. BTW, he was jabbed and, I believe, boosted.  May 13th will be two years.

jb1842:
Tax season did just end. He just could be on a break.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version