Spin Zone > Spin Zone

Nichelle Nichols’ very first acting role in a television series

(1/4) > >>

Jim Logajan:
Good episode of "The Lieutenant" - only watched one other episode on Youtube and thought it was nicely done also, so may watch a few more:

Rush:
Good find.  I only know her from Star Trek, in which she was awesome.

Anthony:
I don't remember that series.  I do remember seeing Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner on the same episode of The Twilight Zone once.  Shatner himself was in two of my favorite episodes though.

Rush:

--- Quote from: Anthony on May 28, 2022, 09:31:53 AM ---I don't remember that series.  I do remember seeing Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner on the same episode of The Twilight Zone once.  Shatner himself was in two of my favorite episodes though.

--- End quote ---

Yes he was, I know the exact episodes of which you speak.

Jim Logajan:

--- Quote from: Anthony on May 28, 2022, 09:31:53 AM ---I don't remember that series.  I do remember seeing Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner on the same episode of The Twilight Zone once.  Shatner himself was in two of my favorite episodes though.

--- End quote ---

I had heard of The Lieutenant series but had never seen an episode until two days ago. The series only lasted one season. It was the first TV series produced by Roddenberry. Gary Lockwood starred and likely as a result he appeared in the second Star Trek pilot. Lockwood later appeared in 2001: A Space Odyssey. (Lockwood and Keir Dullea, who played the Discovery One astronauts, are both 85 and still with us.)

Nimoy and Shatner also appeared in the same Man from U.N.C.L.E. episode - but never together in the same scene.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version