Pilot Zone > Accident Review/Never Again (I hope..)

Accident from 3 Camera Angles

(1/2) > >>

Lucifer:
Accident seen from 3 camera angles at Fairbanks AK.

Steingar:
I remember this.  Guy's engine went TU just after take off.  Dude did a great job, kept it under control and put it down in a field under control.  If memory serves everyone walked away.  Lots of times engine dies after takeoff and the outcome isn't anywhere near so good.

Anthony:
Glad it ended well except for the plane.   Cool vid bro.

Steingar:

--- Quote from: Anthony on October 05, 2020, 01:19:44 PM ---Glad it ended well except for the plane. 

--- End quote ---
Plane is just a thing. Important part is the occupants. What is the most any airplane accident will ever cost you? Your insurance deductible. Mill quits the insurance company just bought themselves an airplane. My job as pilot is to save me and my pax. The airplane is entirely expendable.

Anthony:

--- Quote from: Steingar on October 05, 2020, 06:44:53 PM ---Plane is just a thing. Important part is the occupants. What is the most any airplane accident will ever cost you? Your insurance deductible. Mill quits the insurance company just bought themselves an airplane. My job as pilot is to save me and my pax. The airplane is entirely expendable.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree.  That's why I made the comment.  However, your insurance premiums will go up significantly so there is a cost. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version