Pilot Zone > Pilot Zone

Pedantically speaking: Spins

<< < (3/11) > >>

Username:

--- Quote from: Rush on November 12, 2022, 12:01:42 PM ---I have no idea what you’re talking about, but, questions like this make me want to go do a deep dive into aerodynamics.  I can’t manage it.  Too many pain pills and need another nap….

--- End quote ---
I've found that studying aerodynamics is best done on pain pills.  Really spacy stuff, man.  Far out!

Becky (My pronouns are Assigned/By/God):

--- Quote from: Username on November 12, 2022, 03:43:45 PM ---I've found that studying aerodynamics is best done on pain pills.  Really spacy stuff, man.  Far out!

--- End quote ---

Only if the pain meds work! Mine didn’t. I didn’t even get the spacy part, which I was so looking forward to.

I asked the ortho guy if it was common that pain meds don’t work and he said it’s mostly people with red hair. Whaaaaat???? Can’t decide if he was pulling my leg, pun intended.

Rush:

--- Quote from: Becky (My pronouns are Trump/won/bigly) on November 12, 2022, 05:15:02 PM ---Only if the pain meds work! Mine didn’t. I didn’t even get the spacy part, which I was so looking forward to.

I asked the ortho guy if it was common that pain meds don’t work and he said it’s mostly people with red hair. Whaaaaat???? Can’t decide if he was pulling my leg, pun intended.

--- End quote ---

They’re just making me sleepy.  No fun spacey stuff. 

According to google, it’s true:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/do-redheads-really-need-more-pain-medication-3157333

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Jaybird. 

Jaybird180:

--- Quote from: Rush on November 12, 2022, 12:01:42 PM ---I have no idea what you’re talking about

--- End quote ---
Does it help if inserted into definition #4 is the italicized word slang at the beginning?

--- Quote from: Rush on November 12, 2022, 07:20:17 PM ---Sorry for hijacking your thread, Jaybird. 

--- End quote ---
Don't mention it.

Jaybird180:

--- Quote from: Rush on November 12, 2022, 07:20:17 PM ---

According to google, it’s true:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/do-redheads-really-need-more-pain-medication-3157333

--- End quote ---
The medical community has known for a long time that medicines affect ethic groups differently, but they can't say it out loud and they would be open to lawsuits if they administered care with the consideration for a different standard or techniques for anyone other than a prototypical Caucasian male patient.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version